This site is a non-profit and it's just hosted @ blogspot.com and supported by a small community of bloggers and developers, please bear with us for our Ads. You may also wanted to donate with us
Thank you ~Daison

Facebook Commenting is now available

How to Minimize the Lag in game!


Only Works in Client Mode


Having a PC Specification LAG?

If you have a Low PC Specification, for example you only have a 512 RAM and a Low Video Card
you can configure your GodsWar System, by disabling the GROUND AND WATER

How to make it?
-go to your GodsWar Facebook Folder
-find the config.ini file
-OPEN IT
-find
MAP_TERRAIN=1
MAP_WATER=1
-Make it ZERO
MAP_TERRAIN=0
MAP_WATER=0






FOR LOW INTERNET LAG:
 
You can make a DNS direct to your Computer, so that the Connection through the Server of Godswar makes a lesser PING

But I will not introduce to you on how to add/edit a DNS, however I will introduce to you some technics that I observed

Find or UPLOAD A LARGE FILE in Mediafire and after you'd SEARCH/UPLOAD
DOWNLOAD THE FILE AGAIN and RUN your GODSWAR Online Facebook Client Mode!

I OBSERVE THIS THING BECAUSE, I WENT TO MY FRIEND'S HOME and HE HAS A LOW CONNECTION AND WE CAN'T PLAY GODSWAR, SO THIS METHOD THAT I OBSERVED IS WORKING! 

HOW IT WORKS?


(IP ADDRESS OF GODSWAR)<-----(IP ADDRESS OF MEDIAFIRE)<---- (YOU)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice guide Sir!

Anonymous said...

when i save it says access denied.. why?

Anonymous said...

why access denied?

Anonymous said...

bro can you tell me how to reduce my ping?

Unknown said...

I will help you.
Ping varies wildly from game-to-game.
I would suggest you to keep the following instructions while playing online game.
1.Don't open any videos,stream and check if there any problem in your router.
2.Make sure there's no browser .exe's still running in task manager
3.Try to contact your internet service provider and get suitable data plan.
4.Move closer to server
I am sure,if you follow the rules,you will get chance to reduce your ping rate.Finally you can check whether it's your ping is reduced or not using WhoisXY.com

Unknown said...

accces denied also po sa akin

Post a Comment